The purpose of this policy is to outline how various elements of program registration fees will be treated in the event of a request for a refund. There are three kinds of fees paid as part of your program registration:
- Row Nova Scotia (RNS) Annual Membership Fees
- Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA) Annual Membership Fees
- Mic Mac AAC Rowing Program Fees
The membership year runs from April 1-March 31. Requests for refunds must be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
- Refunds against fees paid by credit card will be returned with 10 business days against the same credit card.
- Refunds against fees paid by cash or cheque will be refunded by cheque within 20 business days.
- No refunds will be issued for individual rowing sessions within a program that are cancelled due to weather or other reason outside of the Club’s control, or for sessions missed by each individual for personal reasons.
Revised September 13, 2018